To participate in the sale, each interested party must file a bid for the lot he or she intends to purchase in analog (paper) or electronic format.
ANALOG BIDDING MODE
The purchase offer must be delivered in hard copy mode , at the headquarters of the“A.P.E.P.” – Professional Private Auction Division, located in Padua, Italy, at Via Tommaseo no. 78/C, Staircase A, 1st floor.
Deadline and manner of filing the BID:
1) Purchase bids must be delivered by hand, no later than 12 noon on the working day preceding the auction, under penalty of exclusion, to the headquarters of the “A.P.E.P.” – Professional Private Auctions Division, located in Padua, Via Tommaseo no. 78/C, Staircase A, Floor 1 or sent within the same deadline under penalty of exclusion regardless of the reasons for non-delivery, to the same address by registered mail of the postal service. The delivery of the bid and at the sole risk of the sender where, for any reason, the envelope does not reach its destination in due time. The bid must be deposited in a sealed envelope on the outside of which will be indicated, by the bidder, the name of the Notary Public and the date and time set for the examination of bids. On the envelopethe receiver shall note: the date and time of receipt; the name of the person who materially makes the deposit, subject to his or her identification. No other indication may be affixed. All envelopes will be opened by the notary auctioneer before the start of the bidding.
2) the bid should contain:
➢ the last name, first name, place and date of birth, social security number, domicile, marital status, and telephone number of the person in whose name the property is to be registered(it will not be possible to register the property in the name of a person other than the person signing the bid), who must also appear on the day set for the sale. If the bidder is married and in a legal community of property, the corresponding details of the spouse must also be indicated and a copy of the spouse’s ID and tax identification number attached (subject to the option of the later filing of these documents after the award and payment of the price). If the bidder is a minor, the bid must be signed by the authorized person and a copy of the identity document and a copy of the tax identification number of the bidder and the person signing the bid, as well as a copy of the authorization order of the tutelary judge must be attached; if the bidder is acting as a legal representative, a business register view not older than three months from which the powers or the power of attorney or deed of appointment justifying the powers must be attached; the bid may be submitted in person or through a proxy with special power of attorney resulting from a public deed or a notarized private deed (provided that it is accompanied by a photocopy of the bidder’s valid identity document);
➢ proxies may submit bids for person to be appointed; the circumstance must be expressly mentioned in the application and in case of award, the reservation must be dissolved by communication by PEC to email@example.com within 72 hours starting from the closing of the auction operations without the obligation of prior notification of the result of the tender or other formality also attaching a copy of the notarial power of attorney conferred having a date prior to the date of the auction. The reservation may also be dissolved in favor of an incorporated company or a plurality of persons, natural and/or legal, each of whom is designated as the holder of a pro indiviso share of the Lot offered for sale. In the event that the reservation is dissolved in favor of a company being formed there is an obligation to declare the corporate name and the names of all partners within 72 hours, and in such a case the formalization and filing of the deed of incorporation of the company may be postponed for an additional 30 days for the purpose of allowing the relevant fulfillments to be completed, subject, however, to the final deadline set for the execution of the deed of transfer;
➢ the identification data of the asset for which the bid is proposed;
➢ the indication of the price offered, which may not be less than the price indicated in the notice of sale, under penalty of exclusion, the manner and deadline for payment;
➢ the express statement that I have read the appraisal report and fully and unconditionally accept the conditions and anything else contained in the notice of sale;
3) The bid must be attached to:
➢ offer natural person: a photocopy of valid ID and social security number;
➢ offer legal person: a photocopy of the legal representative’s identity document and tax identification number as well as a visura of the Register of Enterprises not older than three months showing the powers or the power of attorney or deed of appointment justifying the powers;
➢ non-transferable cashier’s check payable to “Assoc. Profess. for Execuz. Immob.”, in the amount of 10% of the offered price, as security, which will be retained in case of default.
TELEMATIC BID SUBMISSION MODE
In order to submit the telematic bid, one must have a digital signature; it should be formulated, by accessing the Fallcoaste platform at www.venditeprivate.fallcoaste.it, clicking on the “Make a Bid” button and following the compilation process given in the following steps:
- Step 1: Indication of bid amount, which may not be less than the minimum bid as stated in this notice of sale, under penalty of exclusion;
- Step 2: Enter all bidder’s biographical data, right, title and share (in case of participation as a proxy/guardian/support administrator, name, surname, tax identification number of the person for whom bidding should be specified);
- Step 3: Upload the following documentation:
- (a) If the bidder is a natural person, a copy of a valid ID and social security number;
With the following clarifications:
1) If the bidder is married under a legal community of property, also attach a copy of a valid ID and a copy of the spouse’s social security number;
2) If the bidder is a minor or disqualified or incapacitated, attach a copy of the valid ID and copy of the tax identification number of the bidder and the person signing the bid, as well as a copy of the authorization order;
3) If the bidder is a citizen of another state outside the European Community, attach a copy of a valid passport or residence document;
4) If participation is through a proxy, attach a copy of the notarized special power of attorney issued by the bidder and a copy of the relevant valid ID;
- (b) if the bidding party is a company or legal person, visura of the Register of Enterprises dated not earlier than three months prior to the date of the sale showing the powers or the power of attorney or deed of appointment justifying the powers;
- (c) if the bid is made by more than one person, a copy also in image form of the power of attorney issued by the other bidders by public deed or notarized private writing issued to the person making the bid;
- (d) attach documentation proving that the deposit has been paid by bank transfer to the bank account specified in Step 4 below;
- Step 4:Payment of the deposit amounting to at least 10% of the offered price by bank transfer to the account specified in the notice of sale specifying in the reason “Private Auction no. “____”” , and indicating the payment details in the appropriate field.The deposit, under penalty of ineffectiveness of the bid, must be credited to the above bank account by 12 noon on the working day before the auction (please check with the bank, the timing of issuance of transfers).
- Step 5: Download the “bid data summary” pdf, which must be digitally signed by the bidder and entered within the management system.
Once all steps have been completed, a popup will appear confirming successful submission.
The bidder, once the bidding process is completed, will receive a confirmation email from FALLCOASTE.
He will also receive an email from A.P.E.P. – Professional Private Auctions Division, containing the link for authentication in “ZOOM” videoconferencing mode to which the bidder, equipped with a webcam under penalty of exclusion from the bidding, must connect on the day and time of the auction, so that the Auctioneering Notary can remotely verify the identity of the participating party.
For more information regarding the registration and/or completion of the telematics bid, Zucchetti Legal Software support can be contacted at. phone 0444.346211, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be noted that any damage due to computer system malfunctions will in no case be attributable to A.P.E.P. – Professional Private Auctions Division.
The facility assumes no responsibility for loss of documents and data, damage to files and documents. It is the sole responsibility of the telematics bidder to use suitable computer equipment and programs.
However, the bid submitted is intended to be irrevocable